A skier’s wonderland awaits just six hours from Washington, DC. And we want you to experience it – that’s why we created the Mountain Pass. Our mountain pass saves you and three family members 30% on lift tickets when you ski at any of our four Finger Lakes mountains – Greek Peak Mountain Resort, Labrador Mountain, Song Mountain Resort and Toggenburg Mountain Winter Sports Center. Each mountain lies within 30 minutes of the next, on the eastern side of the beautiful Finger Lakes region of New York State – so you can ski two in a day or take a weekend and try out all four!
Once you receive an email containing your pass, using it is simple:
- Print or save the email to show at the ticket window.
- Show an out-of-state license or residency card. (Not valid for residents of New York State)
- Automatically receive 30% off lift tickets for you and 3 additional family members.
- The Mountain Pass can be used time and time again within a single ski season*.
- Located in Cortland, NY
- Unique Features: Moguls, Double Black Runs, Snow Tubing
- 952′ Vertical Drop
- 38 Trails
- Located in Truxton, NY (30 mins south of Syracuse)
- Unique Feature: 4 Terrain Parks
- 23 Trails
- Located in Tully, NY
- Unique feature: Mogul Run
- 23 Trails
- Located in Fabius, NY
- Unique Features: Glades/Forest Trails
- 21 Trails
*The Ski FLX Mountain Pass is good for unlimited usage during the 2016-2017 ski season, when used on single-day lift tickets purchased on that day. Must be presented with an out-of-state license or official residency card. New York State residents are not eligible to receive or use the Mountain Pass. This discount cannot be combined or used with any other offer or promotion.
GREEK PEAK ONLY: Blackout dates are in effective for Greek Peak Mountain Resort. The Mountain Pass will not be accepted on $39 mid-week tickets and on the following holiday passes: December 25, 2016 – January 1, 2017, January 14-16, 2017 and February 18-26, 2017.